Monday, March 30, 2015

Weekend Recap

I've been keeping it a secret but for the last few weeks I have been helping plan a bridal shower... a SURPRISE bridal shower and on Saturday we pulled it all off! My Friday night consisted of finishing favors and preparing food for the big day. The brides wedding colors are navy blue and yellow so naturally we did the same for her shower. I ordered yellow and blue nail polishes and wrapped them in burlap for the favors. So simple and now everyone can choose their favorite color to wear the day of the wedding :) As far as food goes I made pasta salad, the infamous cheesy potato casserolecaprese bites, and cucumber sandwiches. So a busy Friday night, I had!!!


Saturday was the big day and I'll share a sneak peak photo collage before I do a full post on the shower later this week.


{The get-up we made the bride wear... and she wore it great!}


Sunday morning I woke up to my house being a mess. Actually it had been like that since Thursday. My husband and a friend repaired the ceiling and walls from some water damage we had, due to a clog in our main line. 



Now it was my turn to contribute {painting just isn't my thang}! I did a deep Spring cleaning of my entire house... I'm talking deep DEEP cleaning... like I vacuumed my walls type of cleaning. The house is finally back together and I have to say I love this view way better than the pictures above!


After working our butts off we decided to treat ourselves to dinner and drinks because afterall we deserved it! PS. how sad is it that I am sore this morning? Um I think that's a sign that I need to start working out {but then again, I DID vacuum my walls ;) }.

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar