Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Recipe, Bean Dip

Last night the hubs was working so I had a cheese plate for dinner. Oh and a bottle couple of glasses of wine. Totally normal right? Yeah, I think so.


On my cheese plate I had various olives {picked up from the olive bar at The Fresh Market}, feta cheese with Mediterranean herbs, and the most delicious naan bread. But something was missing so I decided to whip up a bean dip. All you need is a can of cannellini beans, evoo, garlic, salt and pepper. Blend in a food processor and you're good to go {unless you are me and realize your dog ate all of the lids to your food processors and you have to resort to a blender}!





Mmmmmm the perfect girly dinner complete with Southern Charm on TV!





XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar