Friday, March 6, 2015

Friday Randoms

I know I'm late to the party today. Forgive me... we just had another hit of snow here in Baltimore. Here's some Friday randoms for ya...

1. My hubby deserves a little shout out for being so good to me... especially during snow storms. He takes care of everything as far as salting our sidewalks, shoveling, and cleaning off my car for me. I so appreciate his hard work. Thank you Jon! I love you.

{My view while I sit in my nice warm car}


2. Just snagged this pair of Prada wedges from The RealReal and I'm loving them. Can't wait to wear them at my best friends bridal shower coming up! Don't forget, if you shop online at The RealReal, you can go through Ebates first to earn money back on your purchase. Oh and The RealReal is also offering 20% off right now by using code PREP. Happy shopping!!!


3. I made a delicious side dish in my crock pot this week and I loved how easy it was for a weeknight dinner. All you need are potatoes, green beans, 1 onion, pressed garlic, dried dill, vegetable stock, salt, and pepper. Cook on high for 3-4 hours or on low for 8 hours.



4. Have you entered my Anthropologie gift card giveaway yet? If not, head on over to this post! The giveaway ends next Friday and you can enter daily. Good luck!



5. And lastly, I'd like to share a happy story right out of here in Baltimore. In fact this shelter is the one I volunteer for and the one my Harley was at for over a month. I love that this sweet momma is teaching her children the importance of fostering and adopting shelter pets!!! 


XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar