Monday, March 9, 2015

Canton Irish Stroll

It's been a while since I've done a weekend recap! To be honest, my weekends are mostly boring. I do a lot of errands, cleaning, laundry, and grocery shopping. You know, the stuff I don't have time to do during the work week. But this weekend was a little different because Jon and I attended the Canton Irish Stroll with some friends!

 
Lets just say I learned a lot about myself on Saturday. Basically I can't hang like I used to! I was in bed by 8pm that night which means I missed a fundraiser event I had planned on attending. Ugh I think my bar crawl days are over my friends. But good times were had by all and in the end that's all that matters, right?
 
 
 
 
 
XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar