Friday, March 13, 2015

Five on Friday

TGIF!!! Another addition of Friday randoms...

1. The new Cinderella is in theaters and I can't wait to see it! When I was little it was my absolute favorite movie. My grandfather and I would watch it over and over again! I might be married and in my twenties now, but every girl has that inner "princess" in them so I am so excited to see how Disney pulled off the new Cinderella. I'm sure it won't beat the classic.



2. We are getting closer and closer to the day that Lilly Pulitzer will be available at Target. April 19th to be exact! 


3. Speaking of Spring... the weather is slowly but surely getting warmer every day. The snow has melted and my backyard is finally STARTING to dry up. It has me brainstorming landscaping ideas which I hope to start tackling next weekend! I have the Pottery Barn galvanized bucket and stand which is supposed to be used for beverages but I'm thinking I MIGHT use it to plant herbs in. What do ya'll think? Keep it to use for beverages or turn it into a planter? Hmmm {By the way, I'm loving these plant labels}



4. Baltimore happenings: The Beer, Bourbon, and BBQ show is at Timonium Fairgrounds Friday and Saturday. The St. Patrick's Day Parade and 5k is on Sunday. 2 fun things to take part in this weekend!



5. Have you checked out Celestial Creations 4U? Don't forget she is offering 10% off by using code JUSTINE10 at check out!!! For more info, see this post.


Have a great weekend sweet friends!!!

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar