Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Green

Happy St. Patricks Day friends!!! I think I have a sliver of Irish blood in me but my dad has never really been exactly sure of what he is (except for American Indian) so who knows! Most people use the holiday as an excuse to wear green, drink green, eat green, decorate green... you name it, today has turned into being about GREEN weather you're Irish or not! It's all about having good fun. I put together this inspirational outfit using my favorite shade of the color with some gold accents. Such a cute ensemble without looking cheesy for the occasion.

Green


White Crow camouflage tee
lordandtaylor.com


7 For All Mankind jeans
nordstrom.com


Jack Rogers gold sandals
neimanmarcus.com


Kate spade purse
katespade.com


Stephen Dweck green jewelry
therealreal.com


Tory burch bracelet
toryburch.com


I hope ya'll have a wonderful and lucky St. Patricks Day! I know I can't wait to have children one day so that I can make them green pancakes in the shape of a four leaf clover or to surprise them with a pot of gold chocolates in their lunch box... but for now, pour me a glass of Guinness and let the celebrating begin even though I'm probably not Irish at all ;) 

{An Irish Blessing}


XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar