Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Celestial Creations 4U

Today I am bringing you the most unique and affordable jewelry from Celestial Creations 4U! First let me introduce you to Celeste, the woman behind the brand: "My name is Celeste, and I am in love with jewelry. I have been collecting strange and beautiful beads from a young age, creating what   I believe to be wearable  pieces of art. I am fascinated with the mix of natural and modern patterns/textures, constructing the unexpected and divine. Celestial Creations 4U was a natural progression, as I have always loved jewelry making. I feel so lucky to be able to follow my passion every day, thanks to people such as yourself!"


I immediately fell in love with her earrings (the feathered and flowered ones in particular). Can you believe that you can snag a pair for just $5-$10? The quality is impeccable as they are hand made by Celeste. You simply can't beat it.


The best part is, she is offering 10% off orders to my readers... all you have to do is enter code JUSTINE10 at check out!!! 


Head on over to Celestial Creations 4U and check out her other items like braceletsnecklaces, and brooches. You will be so impressed by her exceptional pieces that are sure to be new staples in your wardrobe.


Per my collaboration policy, I was given this item to review. All opinions are my own. If you would like to collaborate with me, please visit my collaboration page and email me!

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar