Monday, March 16, 2015

Blog Name Change

I'm not sure if any of ya'll noticed on Friday, but I officially changed the name of this little blog from Life As A Baltimore Girl to Charm City Ciemny's. There are still some tweaks that need to be made but for the most part I am really happy with the change! It has been a long time coming. I've wanted to change the name of this blog for a while but wanted to wait until the perfect name came to mind. I wanted something that represented who I was and where I'm from because after all, that's exactly what this blog is about for me!

I have updated my "About Me" page with a little intro to the blog name itself. I've also updated my blog button and have added some addition pictures from my wedding on the "Contact" and "Collaborate" pages. Using those pictures creates a theme throughout the blog and my social media accounts... I just love it! I would so appreciate if you checked them out and let me know what you thought. Have a happy Monday and great week!


PS. the web address of this blog is still the same {www.lifeasabaltimoregirl.blogspot.com}

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Hello Bar